Lubron UK Welcomes Steven Shave-our new Business Development Manager
We are delighted to welcome our new Business Development Manager, Steven Shave, to the Lubron UK team. Steven joins us from Clearwater Technology, where he worked for 15 years, gaining a wealth of sales and technical industry experience.
Are you at risk of a Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak?
Legionnaires’ disease got its name following an outbreak of an illness causing severe pneumonia symptoms that occurred in a Philadelphia hotel hosting a convention of the American Legion in 1976. Contaminated water in the hotel’s cooling towers was inhaled via the air-conditioning system and led to widespread infection.
Lubron UK Wins Green Essex Award
The Lubron UK team were delighted to win an award at the recent Green Essex Awards. The awards are designed to recognise and reward companies, organisations, community projects, education establishments and charities within the county of Essex for their efforts to reduce their carbon footprints and improve environmental performance.
Filter on subject
- Purifying contaminated water with Lubron’s RO water treatment systems
- Lubron are Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates
- Healthcare: Water Purification A New Beginning at Southampton General Hospital
- Food & Beverage: Sustainable solutions for salad spraying
- Health Check for Boiler Systems – How to optimise your steam boiler treatment