Lubron UK’s Stephen Smith Retires
Lubron UK’s Technical Manager, Stephen Smith, enjoyed a retirement buffet with his wife and some of his colleagues recently, but he isn’t leaving the company for good! After twenty years with Lubron UK and as one of the longest-serving employees, Stephen has gone part-time and is planning on spending more time with his family, particularly his grandchildren, and on his hobby of growing alpine plants.
Lubron UK is set to make a splash at Procurex Live
Procurex Live is officially supported by the Scottish Government, and provides organisations with unique opportunities to engage directly with the public sector buying community, with access to key decision makers across this important and valuable marketplace.
Filter on subject
- Purifying contaminated water with Lubron’s RO water treatment systems
- Lubron are Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates
- Healthcare: Water Purification A New Beginning at Southampton General Hospital
- Food & Beverage: Sustainable solutions for salad spraying
- Health Check for Boiler Systems – How to optimise your steam boiler treatment