Hotel Café Royal - Case Study
Hotel Café Royal sought consistency in its health and safety practices to manage and control the risks of legionella bacteria in its water systems. To comply with legislation including the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 (HSWA) and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH), Hotel Café Royal needs to have policies and procedures in place to detect and if necessary treat water containing the legionella bacteria.
Filter on subject
- Purifying contaminated water with Lubron’s RO water treatment systems
- Lubron are Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates
- Healthcare: Water Purification A New Beginning at Southampton General Hospital
- Food & Beverage: Sustainable solutions for salad spraying
- Health Check for Boiler Systems – How to optimise your steam boiler treatment