The Isala hospital was built in Zwolle in the Netherlands. However, it is better to call it the Isala-house, rather than a hospital. The building can be characterised with its organic architecture and green areas created to help the healing process of patients. From the very beginning in 2006 until today, Lubron has been heavily involved in the construction and maintenance of the water supply for Isala. For uses within the building, Lubron has designed the ultramodern systems: CK10.400LP reverse osmosis plant producing 10 m³ / h demineralised water with a quality of <5 mS / cm, created for the power supply front, the CSA and the laboratories. Purified water of <0.1 mS / cm for the APO is provided by a 3 m³ / h Lubron CEDI unit. The three piece Lubron CK03.400LP has upstream de-hardeners receivers for producing 2.5 m³ / h demineralised water and a quality of <5 mS / cm, and is available for general use. All systems are fully equipped with buffer tanks and duplex conveyance systems for UV disinfection.
- Lubron UK Welcomes John Winter – our new Water Treatment Engineer
- Purifying contaminated water with Lubron’s RO water treatment systems
- Lubron are Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates
- Healthcare: Water Purification A New Beginning at Southampton General Hospital
- Food & Beverage: Sustainable solutions for salad spraying
Lubron designs, manufactures, commissions and services a comprehensive range of high quality water treatment products to the highest rigorous standards.Product information