In the beginning of February 2013 Lubron came into contact with a meat processing company that was looking for an iron and manganese removal installation with a capacity of approximately 35 m3 / h. The installation had to be placed on the new plant which is under construction.
One of the requirements was that the offered installation was built on a frame, so that it could initially be placed in the existing plant and then later be moved to the new plant. Furthermore, the water treatment also has various applications within the meat processing company.
We used a UV disinfection system which can disinfect water at a capacity of up to 35 m3 / h before sending it to different applications. This UV-disinfection system is therefore positioned on the pipe after the buffer tank and before entering the factory.
The following water treatment solutions have developed for the customers and had to be implemented in the middle of March:
- De-ironing (2-filter system) with a filtration capacity of 2 x 18.0 m3 / h
- Food-grade water tanks
- Monitor for iron levels
- UV disinfection system with a capacity of 32 m3 / h
- UV intensity meter for the UV-unit
- Pressure increasing pumps
Contact us for more information about this project or the equipment. We are happy to help!
- Lubron UK Welcomes John Winter – our new Water Treatment Engineer
- Purifying contaminated water with Lubron’s RO water treatment systems
- Lubron are Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates
- Healthcare: Water Purification A New Beginning at Southampton General Hospital
- Food & Beverage: Sustainable solutions for salad spraying
Lubron designs, manufactures, commissions and services a comprehensive range of high quality water treatment products to the highest rigorous standards.Product information