WATER HYGIENE SERVICES
Cleanliness, water quality and microbiological control are essential factors in the safe operation of engineered water systems.
In the industry “Water Hygiene” refers to practices that preserve the health of water systems including drinking water supplies, cooling towers, air handling units, swimming pools, spa pools, domestic water systems supplying showers, or any application where an aerosol spray could be generated.
Water Hygiene treatment requires:
Risk assessments to evaluate whether suitable control measures are in place
Testing water to monitor whether harmful organisms are present
Provision of treatment programmes and remedial actions such as chemical disinfections where required
Lubron offer a full range of services that give our clients the peace of mind that they comply with the latest standards
• Legionellosis Risk assessments. The first step in any well managed water hygiene plan. We offer consultancy service in line with HSG274. For more information on assessments please click here
• Water treatment programmes with routine monitoring of biocide levels and microbiological parameters
• Sampling and Analytical Services. We use impartial third party UKAS accredited laboratories ensuring impartiality. For more information on sampling please click here
• Bespoke chemical products including oxidising and non-oxidising biocides in liquid and solid form
• Provision of online dosing systems which can eradicate problematic bacteria in pipework. We offer temporary and permanent solutions. Technology such as Chlorine Dioxide, Stabilised Silver Hydrogen Peroxide and traditional Chlorine
• Chemical Cleaning specialists who can perform disinfections and manual system clean. For more information please click here
For more information on our water hygiene services, please contact us here.